Welcome to Eye Physicians
The health of your eyes has an immediate and significant impact upon the quality of your life. Eye Physicians P.C. offers the latest in preventative, diagnostic, and restorative treatments of the eye, to ensure your view of the world is as clear as possible.
Eye Physicians offers a professional team that includes two Doctors of Medicine, and seven Doctors of Optometry - each with specialties involving the latest techniques in cataract surgery, refractive surgery, prescription lenses and contacts, cataract and ocular disease treatments, and more.
We serve many counties in Northeast Nebraska with our six office locations. Our office in Columbus, Nebraska features the state-of-the-art Columbus Surgery Center equipped with the most advanced equipment and technology available. Outside of having our own Surgery Center, our surgeons also provide surgical services throughout the year in Albion, Neligh, and Norfolk meaning that your care can always be close to home. High quality care paired with convenience is achieved by our two consulting ophthalmologists that regularly see patients in our Columbus office.
From lenses to LASIK, glasses to glaucoma, and contacts to cataracts, Eye Physicians provides complete, leading edge vision care services for adults and children. With six locations in Central Nebraska, the finest in quality care for your eyes is easily accessible and close to where you live and work.
- Quality Comprehensive Eye Care
- General Ophthalmology and Optometry
- Columbus Location - Spanish Speaking Staff
- Corneal and Retinal Disease Treatment and Prevention
- Strabismus (crossed eyes)
- Large Selection of Fashion Eyewear at all Locations
- Contact Lenses including Multifocal Lenses
- Laser Refractive Surgery
- Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
- Laser Surgery for Treatment of Glaucoma and Retinal Disease
- Pediatric Eye Care and Surgery
- Low Vision including Macular Degeneration Assessment
- Medical and Surgical Eye Care